Old Hobby Reloaded: Complete!

Earlier this week I got the final pieces of the puzzle: the radio and batteries from HobbyKing. Everything went together smoothly the first time… though I decided not to glue the tires to the rims before the first test drive (which was a mistake – the rubber started to pull from the rims almost immediately). 8 drops of crazy glue on each rim straightened that out…

That’s a picture of the lawn behind my apartment building. There was a bit of snow today, and I thought it would be fun to go make some tire tracks… but by the time I got outside it had already started to melt.

Now, if only the new speed control for my heli would arrive…

Leave a Reply